"Eat Train Sleep Repeat"
"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"
"Suffer the Pain of Discipline or Suffer the Pain of Regret"
"You Don't Have to Be Great to Start but You Have to Start to Be Great"
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Brazilian Luta Livre
- Combat Jiujitsu
- Law Enforcement Combative, Ground Fighting, and Bataan
- Raven Tactical Defense System
- Master Firearms Instructor
- Brazilian Luta Livre
- Shotokan Karate
- Functional Fitness
- Raven Edge Weapons Instructor
- Kettlebell Level 1 Instructor
- Bulgarian Bag Instructor
- WAKO Official / Judge
About Aurelio De La Rosa:
- Decorated Combat Army Veteran
- Life-long resident of Rockford
- Serving as a Rockford Police Officer since 1991
- Executive board member for the Police Benevolent and Protective Association Unit 6
- Recipient of "The Latino of Distinction Award" from La Voz Latina Agency 2010
- The Hispanic "Father of the Year Award" from the Ethnic Heritage Museum 2011
- Recipient of the Warrior SOS Foundation Officer Down Brian Jackson Award for Commitment, Honor, and Courage Under Fire
- Recipient of the Patriot Award from the Oscar Mike Foundation
- Community policing unit
- Patrol officer
- Walking beat officer
- Bicycle officer
- Full-time trainer assigned to the training unit
- Department translator – Spanish
- SWAT team as a scout / sniper
Law enforcement certifications:
- Master firearms instructor
- Control tactics / defense tactics instructor / ground fighting instructor
- Weapons armorer (AR15, Glock, Smith & Wesson, Remington)
- Taser instructor, less lethal instructor (ASP, OC, Bean Bag)
- Active shooter instructor
- Verbal judo instructor
- Cultural diversity instructor
- SWAT instructor
Decorated combat army veteran:
- US ARMY - Infantry Sergeant: 1986 -2000
- Illinois National Guard: 2000-2002
- Army Reserves: 2002-2004
Commendations and awards:
- Expert Infantryman's Badge
- Combat Infantry Badge
- Airborne Qualification
- Army Good Conduct Award
- Army Commendation Award
- Purple Heart for wounds received while serving in Operation Just Cause (Panama)
"I love learning and this is 'forever' learning."
Primary class taught: Cardio Kickboxing
Record in the cage: 4-0
Tim has been involved in sports for most of his 56 years. During this period, he has been a coach and has participated in a variety of activities such as wrestling, basketball, wakeboarding, snowboarding, and others.
Tim took his first MMA class in DeLaRosa Submission Wrestling Academy 10 years back and instantly fell in love with it. He joined with a single goal of getting into better shape and ended up having his first cage fight at age 51. And now he loves teaching what he's learned.
Besides the physical workout, he also enjoys the science and the art of combat sports. DeLaRosa Submission Wrestling Academy offers a relational atmosphere, just like a family.
His classes are mainly planned to give you a cardio workout. During your sessions, you will learn the basics of striking (punches, kicks, elbows, and knees). At our academy, we provide you with an atmosphere of fun and hard work.
His classes will progressively take you from where you are to a place you did not think was possible — without making you feel nauseated during the class or waking you up in the middle of the night with body ache.
Tim's Cardio Kickboxing class schedule:
Monday Night at 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday Morning at 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Wednesday Night at 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Thursday Morning at 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Age levels appropriate for this class are from 14 to 62.
This class is appropriate for beginners as well as those having advanced levels of fitness.
Primary – Cardio Secondary – Technique
Striking (punches, kicks, knees, and elbows), boot camp, chaotic training, traditional exercises.
(Available for private instruction)firstname.lastname@example.org
5-0 record in Kickboxing
"I teach because I love sharing all I've learned over the past decade of being in the fight game."
Joining his class will help you achieve your fitness goals, while learning self-defense techniques and gaining fighting sports abilities. His class is suited for all levels of interest and involvement. He will set his level of training based on your choice of involvement.
Typical fitness classes include heavy bag work, striking pad routines, cardio work, ab work, strength conditioning, light sparring, and having fun.
Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Thursday from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM